|YAMAHA DX-7 II Centennial||(1988) CELEBRATION OF HUNDRED
YEARS HISTORY OF YAMAHA
- Programmable 6-operator x 2 (A & B) 32-algorithm digital FM tone generator (improvements include enhanced MIDI support, stereo panning, 6 envelope generators and enhanced 16-bit circuitry)
- Independent 8-parameter envelope generator for each operator
- 64-voice internal RAM memory and 64-performance memory
- Split and Layer mode
- Random patch shift allowing slight pitch changes
- Fractal scaling
- Cartridge slot for ROM and RAM cartridges - different type than the original DX-7 (64 voices capacity)
- 76-key velocity and after-touch sensitive keyboard
- 40 character two line backlit display
- 32-note polyphonic stereo output (2 x 16 voices)
- Sustain footswitch, portamento footswitch, volume and modulation controllers and breath controller inputs.
- Additional slider controller
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU terminals
- A real rarity made for collectors - limited edition - only 300 pieces sold (100 in Europe), all pieces were signed and numbered.
- The instrument has steel gray colour. Wheels, buttons and sliders are gold paint. The keys glow in the dark ..... AAARGH....... terrible !!!!
- Original price was $4.000, recent price is around $6.000