|YAMAHA DX-7s||ANOTHER 16-bit UPGRADE
- Programmable 6-operator 32-algorithm digital FM tone generator (improvements include enhanced MIDI support, 6 envelope generators and enhanced 16-bit circuitry)
- Independent 8-parameter envelope generator for each operator
- 64-voice internal RAM memory and 32-performance memory, 2 micro tunings memory, 1 system set-up
- 128-voice/64-performance external memory
- Random patch shift allowing slight pitch changes
- Fractional level scaling
- Cartridge slot for ROM and RAM cartridges - different type than the original DX-7 (64 voices capacity)
- 16-character 2 line backlit display
- 61-key velocity and after-touch sensitive keyboard
- 16-note polyphonic mono output
- Sustain footswitch, portamento footswitch, volume and modulation controllers and breath controller inputs.
- Additional slider controler CS1
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU terminals - Dimensions: 999 x 85,4 x 333,7 mm
- Weight: 10,5 kg
Bensonīs page is probably the best resource for
Yamaha DX-7 users with thousands sounds and useful links.
Classic synth corner Official Yamaha page with links to editors, sounds, manual in pdf, etc.
Synthzone - Links to software, patches, company pages, etc.
Yamaha DX-7 Resource center (including software tools for Win and Mac)