Boiler room and heating system modification- Hospital of merciful brothers Vizovice
Hospital of merciful brothers
Hospital of merciful brothers Vizovice
763 12 Vizovice
687 08 Buchlovice
Brief project description
- Disposal of old coke burning equipment.
- Equipment improvement and costs reduction.
- Building more modern burning equipment.
- Local ecological condition improvement.
- Greenhouse gas emissions reduction.
Brief project description:
Project base / Original situation:
Natural gas supply was never installed, therefore for kitchen requirements propan-butan was used. Boiler room used two 250 kW boilers without any regulation. Only two heating systems were operated.
One for hospital heating and other for domestic hot water. System was secured by unpresurised expansion tank placed in loft.
Heating radiators were at end of service life and whole systém littered with corrosion.
Installation of natural gas, which include changing gas nozzles in kitchen stoves, and rebuild heating systém to ecological heating based on natural gas and wood burning.
All heaters and water distributio pipes will be renewed.
With full systém (boilers and heaters) renewal it is possible to garantee anticipated operation savings.
It is difficult to reroute pipework in building and made changes in small boiler room due to hospital historical building.
Mid.pressure of natural gas was build under state road. Two regulators and gas meter are installed on border of hospital teritory.
Gas pipeline is matching building contour and ending with gas clousing valve in front of boiler room. Kitchen equipment was changed to suit new systém.
Heat source - technologyt
- Boiler room:
Existing boilers were exchanged with 225 kW natural gas boiler which included build in equitherm regulation and 90 kW wood burning boiler. Both boilersare paralerly conected and have safety valves.
Systém is equiped with two pressurised expansion vessels. Chimney has new lining and new additional air ventilation was installed in existing ash lift.
- Automatic boilers output regulatio is depending on heating water temperature by mixing valves and circulating pumps.
- Heating system:
- Boilers are connected to new collector and distributor. Few hot water distribution systems are equithermically
regulated with thermostatic regulation on domestic hot water.
Pace of project preparation
Project preparation is mainly dependant on preparation of project documentation.
In this case, state organisation project support made this preparation and take-over easier.
Thorough control of documentation eliminated consequential technical problems.
Regular meetings and suppliers visits eliminated technical problems and programme slippages.
|Natural gas installation
||168 000 Kè
||€ 5 600,00
||605 000 Kè
||€ 20 166,67
|| 260 000 Kè
||€ 8 666,67
||832 000 Kè
||€ 27 733,33
||16 000 Kè
||15 000 Kè
||1 896 000 Kè
||€ 63 200,00
|| 721 000 Kè
||€ 24 033,33
||326 200 Kè
||€ 10 873,33
||108 500 Kè
||€ 3 616,67
||64 800 Kè
||€ 2 160,00
||243 000 Kè
||€ 8 100,00
||75 000 Kè
||€ 2 500,00
||20 000 Kè
||20 000 Kè
||1 092 500 Kè
||€ 36 416,67
||486 000 Kè
||€ 16 200,00
- Elimination of coke burning and reduction of harmful emissions, including greenhouse gasses.
- Investor satisfaction with costs reduction of heating energy to its 1 of original costs.
- Cleaning and space utilisation of hospitals rear tract.
- Cooperation of all suppliers and project executioners.
- Lower demand on boilers operation.
- Hospital and dispensary operation were not Affected by project execution.
© Karel Nový-Neuwirth 2003
Optimal resolution 800x600