- Use desktop notes to remember data you need to access quickly.
- Set desktop notes you need to be at hand to always stay on top.
- Roll your desktop notes into floating bars to save your desktop space.
- Use Note Tree to organize notes in the tree structure to have hierarchically sorted.
- Use tre notes as they have the most advanced editor among all kinds of notes.
- Use transparency if available; sometimes it proves to be useful to see overlaid window.
- You can drag text between notes and from/to other application like Internet Explorer.
- You can hide the note toolbar and use shortcuts to format the text.
- Use [Ctrl]+[F] keys to invoke Find dialog.
- Use [F3] key to search for next occurrence without the Find dialog.
- Hold [Alt] key to avoid launching URL while clicking on it.
- Predefine properties for your desktop notes to save your time.
- You can use Note Bin as another storage for notes, which you don't access often.
- Some choices of the tray icon menu directly invokes some of control panels.
- Use the possibility to define custom action for the left mouse click on the tray icon.
- Use program like Easy Time to schedule
regular backup of your data file.
about your ideas. This is the best way to realize your wishes!